Join the team –
to do great things together!
The brand BEONTRA reflects the kind of company our people stand for: vibrant, human, fun but focused, globally acting but locally rooted. In the fast-paced environment of the aviation, transport and IT industry, your day-to-day business stays dynamic and rich on variety. Together, we keep the world in motion with our innovative BEONTRA Scenario Planning software solutions.
A selection of our benefits:
- Challenging job in the aviation and transportation software industry and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas and experience to ensure global growth
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with motivated and supportive teams within an agile and dynamic framework
- Modern and appreciative corporate culture with a strong team spirit, flat hierarchies, open door
policy, culture of knowledge sharing (e.g. Learning Sessions) and individual career paths
- Permanent position, flexible working hours, modern office with very good public transport
connections and discount benefits for employees
- Team events, sports and other social activities
Our current job offers include:
Development, Product Management
Cloud Developer/ AWS Cloud Expert (m/w/d) – German ad
Software Developer New Products & Innovations (m/w/d) – German ad
Scrum Master (m/w/d) – German ad
DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) – German ad
Your open applications for all departments are always welcome.
Please direct your application to jobs(at)beontra.com or use the form below.
Interested in developing software for real problems? In fact, your solutions will move real machines and people around the world. Be part of our team and help us create great and industry-leading software products for infrastructure vendors. Have you always wanted to travel the world and help deliver solutions for customers? Help us bring our software products to life in challenging and rewarding implementation projects with customers in Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Asia or America.
Join our international and innovative team headquartered in Karlsruhe, the heart of the largest software-cluster and “Silicon Valley” of Europe.
Please click here to learn how we process data we receive/ collect in the course of job applications and to access additional information pursuant to the GDPR.