The current pandemic of the novel coronavirus has disrupted the aviation business. In a time where most airports are facing dramatic traffic drops or even a cease of operations, the immediate focus of route development has naturally shifted from developing eager opportunities to retaining and recovering existing routes.
Concentrate on the right routes for a successful restart
In this phase of uncertainty and unparalleled economic pressure…
- Airlines will concentrate on routes which have proven to be profitable in the past
- The discussion around incentives is likely to become more important than ever
- Airports and regional partners need to become more selective and spend their limited budget
in a way in which it pays off best.
New BEONTRA feature enables airports to identify their focus routes
To support the activities of airports and their airline partners around a restart under the current circumstances, BEONTRA has released a cutting-edge feature to its B Route Development solution.
- The new Route Portfolio Management allows airports to adopt the airline’s perspective and benchmark their routes against similar airline routes using the main KPIs RASK, load factor, fare and yield.
- The solution combines BEONTRA’s know-how of aviation best practices with industry standard data sources, such as Sabre Global Demand Data, to provide airports with the relevant route performance insights in one place.
- The analysis results help airports identify focus routes and vulnerable spots and thus enable them to decide on which routes they should concentrate for the post-pandemic recovery.
Take charge of the recovery and start making data-driven decisions on the appropriate route development actions! Contact us today for a demo!
(Karlsruhe, Germany) February 28, 2023 – BEONTRA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leidos, a FORTUNE 500® science and technology leader, and RDC Aviation, today announced a new collaboration to integrate RDC’s air fare data into BEONTRA’s Route Forecasting solution. “We...
(Karlsruhe, Germany) September 21, 2022 – BEONTRA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leidos, a FORTUNE 500® science and technology leader, today announced the launch of the Future Travel Demand feature to its Route Forecasting solution. The new feature provides airports...
We’re looking forward to join the Passenger Terminal EXPO 2022 with our own exhibition stand. Meet us to: Find out more about our newly launched platform BEONTRA Horizons Live sessions on the new highly automated solutions Budget Forecasting & Operational...